|Amount||₱ 1,000-₱ 20, 000|
|Term||5 – 30 days|
|Interest rate:||1.2% a day|
Online Loans Pilipinas is a platform that provides quick financial solutions responding to the consumers’ demands. It’s one of the leading online loans companies in the Philippines despite its relatively young age. Their top values are:
- Service speed;
- Comfort of usage;
- Transparency of terms.
The lender offers personal loans on reasonable conditions beneficial both to the customers and to the company.
Benefits of taking a loan in OnlineLoans Pilipinas
The service offers considerable advantages over other online loans Pilipinas companies:
The loan application takes about 5 minutes and the confirmation phone call comes in about 24 hours. The money is transferred in 1-2 business days. These numbers are the maximum, so usually, customers get their deals faster;
Paying back is as easy as going to 7-Eleven (because it’s exactly that)! Pay at the kiosk, get a receipt and keep it till the end of the repayment term;
Applying for a loan in Philippines is usually stressful due to hidden charges. There are no such fees here, all the terms are clearly stated on the Terms and Conditions page. Customers are advised to read the information thoroughly before applying;
The company is based online, so applying for a loan takes little time since there’s no need to go to a physical office. No queues, no countless copies of documents, no traffic;
The company complies with the National Privacy Commission requirements to keep all the data safe from unauthorized actions;
collateral or cosigners.
Eligible customers don’t need to sign a collateral agreement or bring someone to be a cosigner;
If it’s difficult to calculate the final sum of money to be paid back, applicants can use an easy-to-use calculator. It’s available on the main page of the official website of the company.
Who can get a loan?
To be eligible for an OnlineLoans Pilipinas service, one has to be:
- From 22 to 60 years old;
- The Philippines resident and in the country at the moment;
- Employed or a selected professional.
The applicant may need to provide documentation to prove they are employed and live by the stated address. However, the company doesn’t require packages of documents like traditional banks do.
How to apply for a loan?
The application process from the visit to the website to receiving the money is only 4 simple steps:
- Going to the main page on the website and filling in the fields with the contact information. There is also plenty of buttons and links on every page of the website. They will conveniently transfer the application to the needed page;
- Providing all the necessary information, including the amount of money needed, employment proof, bank account data, etc.;
- Getting a confirmation SMS or email. It may take up to 24 hours but usually, the operators get back to the applicants much faster;
- Receiving the money. If the bank is supported by the service, approved applicants get loans within 1-2 business days, before 6 PM.
In case there are issues with the website or the customer doesn’t get confirmation within the stated time, they can contact the customer support of the service.
How to repay a loan?
Repaying the loan is easy with the partner of OnlineLoans Pilipinas – DragonPay. The borrower must indicate their reference number when making the payment. The company
provides every client with a number of the loan.
DragonPay is available at:
- 7-Eleven kiosks (the option is called DRAGON LOANS there and is under the Loans section in Bills payment);
- Payment counters at any SM store and other centers (the option is called DRAGONPAY).
Here’s a simple step-by-step on repaying a loan:
- Finding the necessary kiosk or counter;
- Finding the Dragon Loans or DragonPay option;
- Filling in the necessary information (do not forget the reference number);
- Choosing a payment option (cash or by card);
- Making the payment, including the fees and commissions;
- Getting the receipt and keep it till the end of your loan.
Is the company legal?
Yes, it’s an officially registered company under the name Online Loans Pilipinas Financing Inc. All the legal information is presented on the official website of the company.
Does the company use Instapay?
Yes, the service uses Instapay as one of the options for providing customers with loans. It works 24/7 and allows the customers to get the money in the shortest time.
What banks are supported?
There’s a total of 22 banks supported by the service, including the Bank of Commerce, UCPB, and Union Bank. The applicants can find the full list on the website of the company, on the FAQ page.
I don’t have a bank account
In case a potential customer doesn’t have a bank account or their bank isn’t on the list of the company, they will be able to use GCash very soon. It’s not available at the moment, but the company representatives are working on it.
OnlineLoans Pilipinas invites everyone eligible to apply for loans several times. If repaid successfully, this cooperation will improve the client’s credit history. Besides, the terms and conditions will become much more beneficial, starting with the sum of money a regular client can borrow. The service stays loyal to all its clients by providing resilient repayment options and convenience of usage. And the loyalty is mutual since the customers come back to the service again and again, seeking help in achieving their financial goals!